The New Standard Of Driver Performance
The 2017 M1 and M2 drivers deliver more distance and more forgiveness through reimagined multi-material construction.
Longer, More Personalized T-Track
New T-Track with 27 grams of moveable weight allows for 64% more front-to-back CG movement than the original M1, giving golfers more adjustability and more ball flight control.
43% MORE CARBON FIBER
A precision-fit carbon crown and new carbon toe panel frees up discretionary weight to be relocated for lower CG, which promotes more distance.
New T-track adjustable weight system
Longer back track with more moveable weight
- Allows for 64% more front-to-back CG movement than original M1
- 94% more CG movement in the 440 model vs. original M1 430
- More aerodynamic track for improved clubhead speed
Inverted Cone Technology (ICT)
ICT enables hot ball speed across the entire face
- Takes face COR up to the legal limit
- Creates a larger sweetspot
- Promotes more forgiveness
SAVES WEIGHT TO UNLOCK DISTANCE AND FORGIVENESS
- 6-layer carbon crown with 9-1-1 skeletal titanium body
- New carbon toe panel results in 43% more carbon vs. the original M1
- Lower CG, longer back track, and more moveable weight allows golfers to personalize their distance and forgiveness settings like never before
Aluminum, 4° Loft Sleeve with 12 settings
Three premium stock shafts and 30+ after-market, no-upcharge shaft options
- Fujikura XLR8 Pro – high launch
- Mitsubishi Kuro Kage Dual Core TiNi – mid launch
- Project X HZRDUS – low launch
- Lamkin UTx Grip (stock)
All-New Geocoustic Sole Shaping
Unlocking performance through advanced geometry, the 2017 M2 driver's sunken sole shape enables a larger clubface with added forgiveness.
Exceptional sound and feel through advanced geometry
- Advanced sole shaping with a two-tiered contour enables a larger clubface and larger address footprint for added forgiveness
- External sound ribs actively manage vibrations and pitches for exceptional sound and feel
Saves weight and unlocks distance and forgiveness
- 6-layer carbon crown with 9-1-1 titanium body
- A heavy fixed weight moves CG extremely low for added speed, and further back for more forgiveness
Deeper, more active Speed Pocket
High launch. Low spin. More speed.
- 3x more active than original M2 to increase flexion and forgiveness across the clubface
- Generates high launch/low spin shots to achieve massive distance
Premium Features and Options
Performance to fit your swing
- Fujikura XLR8 Pro Stock Shaft
- Dual Feel Grip
- Ultra-lightweight, 4° aluminum Loft Sleeve with 12 settings
- 30+ Additional No-Upcharge Shafts
Hit it long. Hit a draw.
Featuring a draw-biased design, the M2 D-Type driver helps golfers eliminate a right miss and gain more distance with a drawing ball flight.
- More heel weight promotes a closed face at impact
- Increased offset and more upright position encourages R-to-L trajectory (for RH golfers)
Personalization through Premium Shaft Options
Discover the perfect shaft for your swing.